Innovation with cities and for cities a community driving the Smart City movement
What Bable does
Bable constantly drives the change for a better urban life. Bable provides a smart and connected platform that gives cities and companies unique information for facilitating change.
Bable creates automated services that simplify. We offer advisory that guides transition. Big or small, profit or non-profit, we approach everything Bable does with scientific accuracy and a hunger to solve problems in urban areas.
What Bable believes
The main purpose of BABLE is to support the sustainable development of cities in Europe and beyond. We want to create liveable, future-proof, and sustainable cities based on innovation and collaboration.
- Strive towards a carbon-free future
- Aim to increase efficiency in resource consumption
- Build on data, connectivity, and the IoT
- Aim for processes that benefit the best solutions, not the loudest or cheapest actors
- Strive to provide future-proof solutions for sustainable cities
During eight years of research at the Fraunhofer IAO in various projects (e.g., Morgenstadt), one big challenge evolved:
How will all that great ideas from the best innovators in cities and companies worldwide implement sustainably?
Smart City technologies and connected solutions represent a large potential for creating sustainable environments, efficient municipal services, and increasing the quality of life in our cities. Intelligent solutions that connect a range of technologies for a larger benefit can increase efficiency and reduce emissions drastically. They also produce a range of additional benefits for many different actors.
- Work as a Fraunhofer Spin-Off that upholds scientific excellence and neutrality.
- Strive to deliver cutting-edge innovations to cities
- Help overcome barriers to implementing innovations for cities
- Bring connected technologies & services into cities
- Connect cities and companies (private sector) in a community of friends and partners
- Help companies to understand how their products match urban demands
- Help our customers to innovate and create new solutions for cities
- Accelerate the market
- Reduce transaction costs for cities & companies
- Moderate the links and processes between cities (public) and companies (private)