International Conference on Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over some time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers.
International Conference on Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters. Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers, and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables, and references to novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the checklist for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline , and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Eco-Urbanism and Eco-Cities. Several selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Circular Economy: Relationship of the Natural Water Collection System, Afforestation, and Country Park towards Environmental Sustainability
Kwok Tak Kit
- Sustainable Energy Policy for Africa (Nigeria) and Europe: A Comparative Study
N. Garba, C. S. Özveren, D. Blackwood, A. Adamu, A. I. Augie
- Sustainable Ecosystem of Regional Development, Infrastructure, and Tourism in Major Countries and Cities in Asia
Kwok Tak Kit
- The Public Law Studies: Relationship between Accountability, Environmental Education and Smart Cities
Aline Alves Bandeira, Luís Pedro Lima, Maria Cecília de Paula Silva, Paulo Henrique de Viveiros Tavares
- Revolution of IoT Development in Smartest City: Review of Smart City Development in Singapore and Hong Kong
Kwok Tak Kit
- Factors in a Sustainability Assessment of New Types of Closed Cavity Façades
Zoran Veršić, Josip Galić, Marin Binički, Lucija Stepinac
- Assessing Organizational Resilience Capacity to Flooding: Index Development and Application to Greek Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
A. Skouloudis, K. Evangelinos, W. Leal-Filho, P. Vouros, I. Nikolaou, T. Tsalis
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Flash Flooding and Organisational Resilience Capacity: Qualitative Findings on Implications of the Catastrophic 2017 Flash Flood Event in Mandra, Greece
Antonis Skouloudis, Georgios Deligiannakis, Panagiotis Vouros, Konstantinos Evangelinos, Ioannis Nikolaou
- Concept of Net Zero Ecotourism in Sustainable Tourism Industry Development
Kwok Tak Kit
- Exergetic and Life Cycle Assessment Analyses of Integrated Biowaste Gasification-Combustion System: A Study Case
Anabel Fernandez, Leandro Rodriguez-Ortiz, Rosa Rodríguez
- A Bibliometric Assessment on Sustainability and Clustering
Fernanda M. Assef, Maria Teresinha A. Steiner, David Gabriel F. de Barros
- Improvement of Contractor’s Competitiveness through Sustainable Construction Practices in UAE
Sarah Rajabi, Taha Anjamrooz, Salwa Bheiry
- Urban Resilience: Relation between COVID-19 and Urban Environment in Amman City
- Using Blockchain Technology to Extend the Vendor Managed Inventory for Sustainability
Elham Ahmadi, Roshaali Khaturia, Pardis Sahraei, Mohammad Niyayesh, Omid Fatahi Valli
- The Development of a Comprehensive Sustainable Supply Chain Performance Measurement Theoretical Framework in the Oil Refining Sector
Dina Tamazin, Nicoleta Tipi, Sahar Validi