ICSC 2022: 16. International Conference on Smart Cities
May 23-24, 2022 in Montreal, Canada
International Conference on Smart Cities aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Smart Cities. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Smart Cities.
Scholarly Integrity Remarks:
1)Authors must be ready in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session. Presenters must introduce themselves to the session chair(s) and upload their Oral and ePoster presentations to the computer.
2)Authors must be able to present on any day of the conference – the program cannot be tailored around specific requests from individual authors to present on particular days.
3)The international research conference program is designed for original research contributions and presentations in all research fields. Presentations scheduled in the Oral and ePoster sessions are drawn from a selection of peer-reviewed papers from a wide range of scientific and other disciplines of inquiry.
MAY 23-24, 2022: DIGITAL PROGRAM
DAY 1: VIRTUAL MEETING
The digital presentation session will start at 12 p.m. (midday) on May 23, 2022, at London local time. The link to join the virtual conference will be available for registered delegates 10 minutes before the session at https://waset.org/profile/messages.
DAY 2: PERTINENT READING
The digital program consists of an e-book of relevant studies to download for future reading on May 24, 2022.
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
Smart Cities Selected papers
- User-Centred and Participatory Design of Services and Systems for Smart Cities
- Innovation Labs, Experimental Test-Beds and Simulation Environments
- Internet-Enabled Infrastructures and Services
- Mechanisms for Motivating Behaviour Change
- Service Innovation and Design to Support Smart Cities
- Cloud Computing and Service Models for Smart City Solutions
- e-Work and e-Business Applications
- Planning and Design Challenges for Smart Cities
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Traffic Management
- Smart Sensor-Based Networks and Applications
- IS Architecture Designs and Platforms for Smart Cities
- Case Studies and Innovative Applications for Smart(er) Cities
- Integrating renewable energy sources into the smart cities grid
- Harvesting energy with customer participation
- Frameworks and models for Smart City Initiatives