In today’s hyper-connected society, new technologies are disrupting every aspect of our lives, our work, and our environment.
Now in its 5th year, Connected World 2019 will deep dive into the future of smart technologies, showcasing the digital transformation strategies of our cities, the opportunities for connected living in our homes, and revolutionary techniques on the horizon, driving efficiencies and sustainability across every aspect of our lives.
With unrivaled networking opportunities, forge invaluable connections and generate partnerships with start-ups and tech giants alike at this year’s Connected World Summit.
- Hear from 150 industry-leading speakers with keynote presentations and panel debates
- “Real-world” case studies from companies and innovative cities who have started their digital journeys
- A conference program designed to offer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industries leading minds.
- Meet the leading tech visionaries with partners including Bosch, Microsoft, Cisco, EQ-3, Devolo, EY, Infosys, Three, Ericsson, Avanade, and many more.
- Key technologies discussed include IoT, 5G and Connectivity, Cyber Security, Data Management, and AI.
- Industries and Themes include Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Utilities and Environment, Smart Mobility and the Economy
- An interactive exhibition showcase including exhibitor demo talks
Over 150 visionary thought-leaders share their experiences and explore how to unlock the value of new technologies in today’s connected society.
Cutting edge case studies offer a “how-to” approach to accelerating transformation whilst prioritizing sustainability and meeting consumer expectations.
With predictions that over 50 billion devices will be connected to the internet by 2020, it’s clear that this rapidly changing ecosystem is only going to accelerate in the coming years.
Connected World Summit addresses both the opportunities and challenges as we enter a new era of connectivity, delivered by experts at the frontline of innovation.
The Leading Event for the Smart Living Ecosystem
Join over 1000 of the industry’s most progressive professionals to discuss the impact of new and emerging technologies on our cities, homes, communities, and places.
Trusted by the best-known tech companies, engage with the industry’s leading solution providers and innovative startups unveiling the latest opportunities for sustainability, mobility, and connectivity.
The Connected World Difference
In a hugely competitive market, why choose Connected World Summit as an event to attend in 2019?
- Hear from visionary speakers in an environment designed for learning. Comfortable seating away from a busy exhibition floor to allow you to hear the finer details of each and every presentation made.
- An audience of decision-makers – connect with and learn from those around you. Our strict registration criteria allow us to build an event around a far superior audience level to the vast majority of our competition.
- We believe in audience quality over the numbers of attendees. We are yet to find anyone who can meet all 1000 of our attendees across 2 days! So ensuring each interaction onsite is a valuable one becomes key. With regret, we, therefore, don’t allow students, recruiters, or other event companies to attend.
- An event committed to putting the delegate experience at its center. From lanyard and badge design to our approach to networking and introductions.
- Now in its 4th year, our hugely experienced team know all about the audience we serve.