- Man erroneously defines his place in this world as either a servant or a master. Neither position is correct.
- Man as a single personality is nothing. He is but a drop that has risen from the ocean for a moment.
- According to testimonies of people who have been on the border of life and death, the soul experiences inexpressible calmness and bliss from the feeling of its unity with the Universe. The drop has returned to the ocean, and the consciousness of its true essence has returned to it: it consists of the same substance as the ocean.
- All the energy of the ocean passes through the drop.
- Drop can manage its will via consciousness and properly set goals and will. The path is the goal.