- Don’t believe anyone who tells you that you must change yourself in order to succeed.
- Probably you’ve heard that before many times, haven’t you?
- It’s a favorite recipe of people who use the simple current existence logic (brain), without the soul.
- Like, if you’re not succeeding at something, then you need to work on yourself. No, you need to change your approach, not yourself.
- What kind of unity of soul and mind can we talk about if you don’t accept yourself, don’t love yourself, and are struggling with yourself?
- The soul will not accept false goals, it has its own tendencies and needs.
- Chasing false goals, you will either achieve nothing or when you do, you will realize that you don’t need it.