The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Future Energy Technology aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Future Energy Technology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Future Energy Technology.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Future Energy Technology are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Future Energy Technology has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Future Energy Technology. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- The Public Law Studies: Relationship between Accountability, Environmental Education and Smart Cities
Aline Alves Bandeira, Luís Pedro Lima, Maria Cecília de Paula Silva, Paulo Henrique de Viveiros Tavares
- Energy Management System with Temperature Rise Prevention on Hybrid Ships
Asser S. Abdelwahab, Nabil H. Abbasy, Ragi A. Hamdy
- Review of Strategies for Hybrid Energy Storage Management System in Electric Vehicle Application
Kayode A. Olaniyi, Adeola A. Ogunleye, Tola M. Osifeko
- A Low-Cost Air Quality Monitoring Internet of Things Platform
Christos Spandonidis, Stefanos Tsantilas, Elias Sedikos, Nektarios Galiatsatos, Fotios Giannopoulos, Panagiotis Papadopoulos, Nikolaos Demagos, Dimitrios Reppas, Christos Giordamlis
- Omni: Data Science Platform for Evaluate Performance of a LoRaWAN Network
Emanuele A. Solagna, Ricardo S, Tozetto, Roberto dos S. Rabello
- Reduction of Energy Consumption Using Smart Home Techniques in the Household Sector
Ahmed Al-Adaileh, Souheil Khaddaj
- Battery Energy Storage System Economic Benefits Assessment on a Network Frequency Control
Kréhi Serge Agbli, Samuel Portebos, Michaël Salomon
- Semi-Analytic Method in Fast Evaluation of Thermal Management Solution in Energy Storage System
- Technical and Economic Analysis of Smart Micro-Grid Renewable Energy Systems: An Applicable Case Study
M. A. Fouad, M. A. Badr, Z. S. Abd El-Rehim, Taher Halawa, Mahmoud Bayoumi, M. M. Ibrahim
- A Functional Thermochemical Energy Storage System for Mobile Applications: Design and Performance Analysis
Jure Galović, Peter Hofmann
- Conventional and Hybrid Network Energy Systems Optimization for Canadian Community
- The Potential of Hybrid Microgrids for Mitigating Power Outage in Lebanon
R. Chedid, R. Ghajar
- Study on the Addition of Solar Generating and Energy Storage Units to a Power Distribution System
T. Costa, D. Narvaez, K. Melo, M. Villalva
- Influence of Surfactant on Supercooling Degree of Aqueous Titania Nanofluids in Energy Storage Systems
Hoda Aslani, Mohammad Moghiman, Mohammad Aslani
- Innovative Fabric Integrated Thermal Storage Systems and Applications
Ahmed Elsayed, Andrew Shea, Nicolas Kelly, John Allison