The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Smart Cities and City Planning aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Smart Cities and City Planning. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Smart Cities and City Planning.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Smart Cities and City Planning in Vienna has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Smart Cities and City Planning. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline February 16, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection March 01, 2022
- Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline June 30, 2022
- Conference Dates July 28-29, 2022
Participation Type and Ticket Fees
- Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration – € 450
- Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration – € 350
- Listener Registration – € 250
- Additional Paper Publication – € 100
XVI. International Smart Cities and City Planning is the premier interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Urban and Civil Engineering.
Today more than ever before it is extremely important to stay abreast of the changing landscapes of the Urban and Civil Engineering world. The multidisciplinary focus of this event aims to bring together presenters and attendees from different fields with expertise in various areas of Urban and Civil Engineering, providing an excellent opportunity to participate in the international exchange of ideas, current strategies, concepts and best practices, collaborations, and cooperation, offering a broader perspective and more enriching experience.
The program includes time allocated for networking, peer-to-peer discussions, and exploring the host city.
We invite the participation of leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world to submit original research contributions relating to all aspects of:
Intelligent urbanism, Smart city, Platforms and technologies, Smart city roadmap, Environmental sustainability, Heritage conservation, Appropriate technology, Infrastructure-efficiency, Placemaking, Social access, Transit-oriented development, Regional integration, Human scale, Institutional integrity, Principle one: a balance with nature, Principle two: a balance with tradition, Principle three: appropriate technology, Principle four: conviviality, A place for the individual, A place for friendship, A place for householders, A place for the neighbourhood, A place for communities, A place for the city domain, Principle five: efficiency, Principle six: human scale, Principle seven: opportunity matrix, Principle eight: regional integration, Principle nine: balanced movement, Principle ten: institutional integrity.