- The structure of information is organized into chains of cause and effect.
- Causal links give rise to a flow of variation.
- Paths of least resistance are organized into separate flows.
- The flows in the flow of options already contain the solutions to all problems.
- When you work on changing the option you can start to see a signposts
- Signposts point to a possible turn in the flow of options.
- Signs are alarming because they appear when you cross a line.
- Signs make you feel like something is wrong.
- Dreams cannot be interpreted as signs.