The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over sometime during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. Its high quality provides an exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers.
International Conference on Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, and Urban Planning aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, and Urban Planning. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, and Urban Planning.
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters. Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, and Urban Planning are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers, and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables, and references to novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the checklist for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline, and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, and Urban Planning has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design, and Urban Planning. Several selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. Please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Comparative Analysis between Different Proposed Responsive Façade Designs for Reducing the Solar Radiation on the West Façade in the Hot Arid Region
Merna H. Ibrahim
- Identifying Chaotic Architecture: Origins of Nonlinear Design Theory
- Effectiveness and Performance of Spatial Communication within Composite Interior Space: The Wayfinding System in the Saudi National Museum as a Case Study
Afnan T. Bagasi, Donia M. Bettaieb, Abeer Alsobahi
- Microservices-Based Provisioning and Control of Network Services for Heterogeneous Networks
Shameemraj M. Nadaf, Sipra Behera, Hemant K. Rath, Garima Mishra, Raja Mukhopadhyay, Sumanta Patro
- The CommonSense Platform for Conducting Multiple Participant Field Experiments Using Mobile-Phones
Y. Hoffner, Y. Rusho, S. Rubach, S. Abargil
- Reference Architecture for Intelligent Enterprise Solutions
Shankar Kambhampaty, Harish Rohan Kambhampaty
- Evaluating the Impact of Replacement Policies on the Cache Performance and Energy Consumption in Different Multicore Embedded Systems
Sajjad Rostami-Sani, Mojtaba Valinataj, Amir-Hossein Khojir-Angasi
- Philosophy, Geometry, and Purpose in Islamic and Gothic Architecture as Two Religious-Based Styles
P. Nafisi Poor, P. Javid
- Efficient Pre-Processing of Single-Cell Assay for Transposase Accessible Chromatin with High-Throughput Sequencing Data
Fan Gao, Lior Pachter
- Study on Landscape Pattern Evolution of Ecological-Living-Industrial Land in Plateau Mountainous Area: A Case Study of Yuxi City, Yunnan Province
Ying Pan, Li Wu, Jing Zhou, Lan Li
- Studying Iranian Religious Minority Architecture: Differences and Commonalities in Religious and National Architecture after Safavid
Saeideh Soltanmohammadlou, Pilar M Guerrieri, Amir Kianfar, Sara Sadeghian, Yasaman Nafezi, Emily Irvin
- Function of Fractals: Application of Non-linear Geometry in Continental Architecture
- An Overview of Technology Availability to Support Remote Decentralized Clinical Trials
S. Huber, B. Schnalzer, B. Alcalde, S. Hanke, L. Mpaltadoros, T. G. Stavropoulos, S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kompatsiaris, L. Pérez-Breva, V. Rodrigo-Casares, J. Fons-Martínez, J. de Bruin
- Analyzing the Factors that Cause Parallel Performance Degradation in Parallel Graph-Based Computations Using Graph500
Mustafa Elfituri, Jonathan Cook
- Development of Electrospun Membranes with Defined Polyethylene Collagen and Oxide Architectures Reinforced with Medium and High-Intensity Statins
S. Jaramillo, Y. Montoya, W. Agudelo, J. Bustamante