International Conference on Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over some time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers.
International Conference on Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters. Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers, and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables, and references to novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the checklist for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline , and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Marketing, Branding, Identity, Image, and Reputation. Several selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- The Analysis of Leadership Skills in UK Automobile Manufacturing Enterprises
Yanting Cao, Kazumitsu Nawata
- Shaping Traditional Chinese Culture in Contemporary Fashion: ‘Guochao’ as a Rising Aesthetic and the Case Study of the Designer Brand Angel Chen
Zhe Ginnie Wang
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned in Promoting Student Internationalisation
- Sex Education: A Need for Students with Disabilities in India
- Affective Adaptation Design for Better Gaming Experiences
Ollie Hall, Salma ElSayed
- Production and Application of Organic Waste Compost for Urban Agriculture in Emerging Cities
Alemayehu Agizew Woldeamanuel, Mekonnen Maschal Tarekegn, Raj Mohan Balakrishina
- Microservices-Based Provisioning and Control of Network Services for Heterogeneous Networks
Shameemraj M. Nadaf, Sipra Behera, Hemant K. Rath, Garima Mishra, Raja Mukhopadhyay, Sumanta Patro
- Paradigm of Digital Twin Application in Project Management in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Kwok Tak Kit
- Using Design Sprint for Software Engineering Undergraduate Student Projects: A Method Paper
Sobhani U. Pilapitiya, Tharanga Peiris
- Indian Women’s Inner-World and Female Protest in Githa Hariharan’s Novel ‘The Thousand Faces of Night’
- Development of a Quantitative Material Wastage Management Plan for Effective Waste Reduction in the Building Construction Industry
Kwok Tak Kit
- Effectiveness and Performance of Spatial Communication within Composite Interior Space: The Wayfinding System in the Saudi National Museum as a Case Study
Afnan T. Bagasi, Donia M. Bettaieb, Abeer Alsobahi
- The Public Law Studies: Relationship between Accountability, Environmental Education and Smart Cities
Aline Alves Bandeira, Luís Pedro Lima, Maria Cecília de Paula Silva, Paulo Henrique de Viveiros Tavares
- A Generic Middleware to Instantly Sync Intensive Writes of Heterogeneous Massive Data via the Internet
Haitao Yang, Zhenjiang Ruan, Fei Xu, Lanting Xia
- Managing an Acute Pain Unit Based on the Balanced Scorecard
Helena Costa Oliveira, Carmem Oliveira, Rita Moutinho