The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over sometime during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. Its high quality provides an exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers.
International Conference on Design and Construction of Smart Cities aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of the Design and Construction of Smart Cities. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Design and Construction of Smart Cities.
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters. Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Design and Construction of Smart Cities are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers, and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables, and references to novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the checklist for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline, and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Design and Construction of Smart Cities has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Design and Construction of Smart Cities. Several selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. Please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Sustainable Engineering Paradigm Shift in Digital Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Ecology within Metaverse
Kwok Tak Kit
- An Application for Risk of Crime Prediction Using Machine Learning
Luis Fonseca, Filipe Cabral Pinto, Susana Sargento
- Flipped Learning Application on the Development of Capabilities for Civil Engineering Education in Labs
Hector Barrios-Piña, Georgia García-Arellano, Salvador García-Rodríguez, Gerardo Bocanegra-García, Shashi Kant
- Integrated Mass Rapid Transit System for Smart City Project in Western India
Debasis Sarkar, Jatan Talati
- Comparative Study of Ad Hoc Routing Protocols in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks for Smart City
Khadija Raissi, Bechir Ben Gouissem
- Safety Climate Assessment and Its Impact on the Productivity of Construction Enterprises
Krzysztof J. Czarnocki, F. Silveira, E. Czarnocka, K. Szaniawska
- A Vehicle Monitoring System Based on the LoRa Technique
Chao-Linag Hsieh, Zheng-Wei Ye, Chen-Kang Huang, Yeun-Chung Lee, Chih-Hong Sun, Tzai-Hung Wen, Jehn-Yih Juang, Joe-Air Jiang
- Numerical Solution of Manning’s Equation in Rectangular Channels
- A Study of the Costs and Benefits of Smart City Projects Including the Scenario of Public-Private Partnerships
Patrick T. I. Lam, Wenjing Yang
- Creating Smart and Healthy Cities by Exploring the Potentials of Emerging Technologies and Social Innovation for Urban Efficiency: Lessons from the Innovative City of Boston
Mohammed Agbali, Claudia Trillo, Yusuf Arayici, Terrence Fernando
- Training Engineering Students in Sustainable Development
Hoong C. Chin, Soon H. Chew, Zhaoxia Wang
- Embedding the Dimensions of Sustainability into City Information Modelling
Ali M. Al-Shaery
- 3D-Vehicle Associated Research Fields for Smart City via Semantic Search Approach
Haluk Eren, Mucahit Karaduman
- An Empirical Investigation on the Dynamics of Knowledge and IT Industries in Korea
Sang Ho Lee, Tae Heon Moon, Youn Taik Leem, Kwang Woo Nam
- Importance of E-Participation by U-Society in the Development of the U-City
Jalaluddin Abdul Malek, Mohd Asruladlyi Ibrahim, Zurinah Tahir