The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over sometime during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. Its high quality provides an exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers.
International Conference on Smart Cities and Sustainable Urbanism aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Smart Cities and Sustainable Urbanism. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Smart Cities and Sustainable Urbanism.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters. Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Smart Cities and Sustainable Urbanism are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers, and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables, and references to novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the checklist for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline, and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Smart Cities and Sustainable Urbanism has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Smart Cities and Sustainable Urbanism. Several selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be based on peer-review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. Please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Structural-Geotechnical Effects of the Foundation of a Medium-Height Structure
V. Rodas, L. Almache
- 3D Modeling Approach for Cultural Heritage Structures: The Case of Virgin of Loreto Chapel in Cusco, Peru
Rony Reátegui, Cesar Chácara, Benjamin Castañeda, Rafael Aguilar
- Sustainable Engineering Paradigm Shift in Digital Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Ecology within Metaverse
Kwok Tak Kit
- An Application for Risk of Crime Prediction Using Machine Learning
Luis Fonseca, Filipe Cabral Pinto, Susana Sargento
- Methodologies, Systems Development Life Cycle, and Modeling Languages in Agile Software Development
I. D. Arroyo
- Protection of Cultural Heritage against the Effects of Climate Change Using Autonomous Aerial Systems Combined with Automated Decision Support
Artur Krukowski, Emmanouela Vogiatzaki
- Searching for an Effective Marketing in the Food Supplement Industry in Japan
- Machine Learning Methods for Flood Hazard Mapping
S. Zappacosta, C. Bove, M. Carmela Marinelli, P. di Lauro, K. Spasenovic, L. Ostano, G. Aiello, M. Pietrosanto
- Assessment of Negative Impacts Affecting Public Transportation Modes and Infrastructure in Burgersfort Town towards Building Urban Sustainability
Ntloana Hlabishi Peter
- Investigation of Tbilisi City Atmospheric Air Pollution with PM in Usual and Emergency Situations Using the Observational and Numerical Modeling Data
N. Gigauri, V. Kukhalashvili, V. Sesadze, A. Surmava, L. Intskirveli
- Strongly Coupled Finite Element Formulation of Electromechanical Systems with Integrated Mesh Morphing using Radial Basis Functions
D. Kriebel, J. E. Mehner
- Soil-Structure Interaction Models for the Reinforced Foundation System: A State-of-the-Art Review
Ashwini V. Chavan, Sukhanand S. Bhosale
- Effect of Type of Pile and Its Installation Method on Pile Bearing Capacity by Physical Modeling in Frustum Confining Vessel
Seyed Abolhasan Naeini, M. Mortezaee
- Architectural Acoustic Modeling for Predicting Reverberation Time in Room Acoustic Design Using Multiple Criteria Decision Making Analysis
- Modelling and Control of Milk Fermentation Process in Biochemical Reactor