The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over sometime during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers.
International Conference on Smart Cities aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Smart Cities. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Smart Cities.
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters. Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Smart Cities are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers, and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables, and references to novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the checklist for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline, and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Smart Cities has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Smart Cities. Several selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- A Modern Review of the Non-Invasive Continuous Blood Glucose Measuring Devices and Techniques for Remote Patient Monitoring System
Muhibul Haque Bhuyan
- An Examination of the Factors Affecting the Adoption of Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning Systems in Egyptian Companies
Mayor A. Omar, Ismail Gomaa, Heba Badawy, Hosam Moubarak
- Sustainable Energy Policy for Africa (Nigeria) and Europe: A Comparative Study
N. Garba, C. S. Özveren, D. Blackwood, A. Adamu, A. I. Augie
- A Timed and Colored Petri Nets for Modeling and Verifying Cloud System Elasticity
W. Louhichi, M.Berrima, N. Ben Rajeb Robbana
- Bedouin Weaving Techniques: Source of Textile Innovation
- Creating a Profound Sense of Comfort to Stimulate Workers’ Innovation and Productivity: Exploring Research and Case Study Applications
Rana Bazaid, Debajyoti Pati
- Future of Electric Power Generation Technologies: Environmental and Economic Comparison
Abdulrahman A. Bahaddad, Mohammed Beshir
- SolarSPELL Case Study: Pedagogical Quality Indicators to Evaluate Digital Library Resources
Lorena Alemán de la Garza, Marcela Georgina Gómez-Zermeño
- Platform-as-a-Service Sticky Policies for Privacy Classification in the Cloud
Maha Shamseddine, Amjad Nusayr, Wassim Itani
- Creativity and Innovation in a Military Unit of South America: Decision Making Process, Socio-Emotional Climate, Shared Flow and Leadership
S. da Costa, D. Páez, E. Martínez, A. Torres, M. Beramendi, D. Hermosilla, M. Muratori
- Systematic Examination of Methods Supporting the Social Innovation Process
Mariann Veresne Somosi, Zoltan Nagy, Krisztina Varga
- Implementation of Cloud Customer Relationship Management in the Banking Sector: Strategies, Benefits, and Challenges
Ngoc Dang Khoa Nguyen, Imran Ali
- Review of Innovation Management Frameworks and Assessment Tools
Qiang Fu, Md. Abu Saleh
- Analyzing the Renewable Energy Integration Paradigm in the Post-COVID-19 Era: An Examination of the Upcoming Energy Law of China
- Technical, Environmental, and Financial Assessment for the Optimal Sizing of a Run-of-River Small Hydropower Project: A Case Study in Colombia
David Calderón Villegas, Thomas Kalitzky