The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Urban Mobility in Smart Cities aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Urban Mobility in Smart Cities. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Urban Mobility in Smart Cities.
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Urban Mobility in Smart Cities are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar,Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT,Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Urban Mobility in Smart Citieshas teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Urban Mobility in Smart Cities. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Fine-Grained Sentiment Analysis: Recent Progress
Jie Liu, Xudong Luo, Pingping Lin, Yifan Fan
- Identification of Vessel Class with LSTM using Kinematic Features in Maritime Traffic Control
Davide Fuscà, Kanan Rahimli, Roberto Leuzzi
- Injury Prediction for Soccer Players Using Machine Learning
Amiel Satvedi, Richard Pyne
- Wildfires Assessed by Remote Sense Images and Burned Land Monitoring
M. C. Proença
- Stock Movement Prediction Using Price Factor and Deep Learning
Hy Dang, Bo Mei
- Multi-Sensor Target Tracking Using Ensemble Learning
Bhekisipho Twala, Mantepu Masetshaba, Ramapulana Nkoana
- Logistics Support as a Key Success Factor in Gastronomy
- Military Use of Artificial Intelligence under International Humanitarian Law: Insights from Canada
Mahshid Talebian Kiakalayeh
- Feature Analysis of Predictive Maintenance Models
- Comparative Analysis of Machine Learning Tools: A Review
S. Sarumathi, M. Vaishnavi, S. Geetha, P. Ranjetha
- Performance Analysis of Traffic Classification with Machine Learning
Htay Htay Yi, Zin May Aye
- An Application for Risk of Crime Prediction Using Machine Learning
Luis Fonseca, Filipe Cabral Pinto, Susana Sargento
- Reference Architecture for Intelligent Enterprise Solutions
Shankar Kambhampaty, Harish Rohan Kambhampaty
- Machine Learning Facing Behavioral Noise Problem in an Imbalanced Data Using One Side Behavioral Noise Reduction: Application to a Fraud Detection
Salma El Hajjami, Jamal Malki, Alain Bouju, Mohammed Berrada
- Urban Resilience: Relation between COVID-19 and Urban Environment in Amman City