- At each point in space, there is a variant of this or that event.
- To make it easier to understand, we will assume that the variant consists of a scenario and scenery.
- The scenery is the appearance or form of manifestation, and the scenario is the path along which the matter moves.
- For convenience, we can divide the variant space into sectors. Each sector has its own scenario and scenery.
- The greater the distance between the sectors, the greater the differences in scenarios and scenery.
- A person’s fate is also represented by a multitude of options that we can choose.