Launching a unified transport application
Simplify the use of transportation services for citizens and independent movement around the city for people with disabilities HKeMobility
The information from three pre-existing applications has been merged and incorporated into the new application. The following functionality is available:
– Integrated route finding (public and personal transportation, walking);
– Real-time traffic and transportation information;
– Promotion of walking routes in the main shopping area;
– Routes for people with disabilities (barrier-free environment);
– Important information on banners.
Citizens: Improving the ease of getting around the city
2018 Launch of app.
2020 Adding pedestrian routes for people with disabilities throughout the city to the map