The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Architecture and Building Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Architecture and Building Engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Architecture and Building Engineering.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Architecture and Building Engineering are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Architecture and Building Engineering has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Architecture and Building Engineering. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Circular Economy: Relationship of the Natural Water Collection System, Afforestation and Country Park towards Environmental Sustainability
Kwok Tak Kit
- Military Attack Helicopter Selection Using Distance Function Measures in Multiple Criteria Decision Making Analysis
- Identifying Chaotic Architecture: Origins of Nonlinear Design Theory
- Microservices-Based Provisioning and Control of Network Services for Heterogeneous Networks
Shameemraj M. Nadaf, Sipra Behera, Hemant K. Rath, Garima Mishra, Raja Mukhopadhyay, Sumanta Patro
- Comparative Analysis between Different Proposed Responsive Façade Designs for Reducing the Solar Radiation on the West Façade in the Hot Arid Region
Merna H. Ibrahim
- Exploring the Challenges to Usage of Building and Construction Cost Indices in Ghana
J. J. Gyimah, E. Kissi, S. Osei-Tutu, C. D. Adobor, T. Adjei-Kumi, E. Osei-Tutu
- The Canonical Object and Other Objects in Arabic
Safiah A. Madkhali
- Creating a Profound Sense of Comfort to Stimulate Workers’ Innovation and Productivity: Exploring Research and Case Study Applications
Rana Bazaid, Debajyoti Pati
- The Public Law Studies: Relationship between Accountability, Environmental Education and Smart Cities
Aline Alves Bandeira, Luís Pedro Lima, Maria Cecília de Paula Silva, Paulo Henrique de Viveiros Tavares
- Holistic Approach to Assess the Potential of Using Traditional and Advance Insulation Materials for Energy Retrofit of Office Buildings
Marco Picco, Mahmood Alam
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Pregnant Women toward Antenatal Care at Public Hospitals in Sana’a City-Yemen
Abdulfatah Al-Jaradi, Marzoq Ali Odhah, Abdulnasser A. Haza’a
- eLearning for Electric Distribution Planning Engineers
Isaias Ramirez, Jose Luis Silva, Carlos Gonzalez, Gustavo Candelaria, Jose Pepe Rasgado, Carlos Carrillo
- Study on the Influence of Cladding and Finishing Materials of Apartment Buildings on the Architectural Identity of Amman, Jordan
Asil Y. Zureigat, Ayat A. Oudat
- Profitability and Budgeting of Kenaf Cultivation and Fiber Production in Kelantan Districts
Hamdon A. Abdelrhman
- Factors Affecting Employee Decision Making in an AI Environment
Yogesh C. Sharma, A. Seetharaman