The crisis of our world is not social, religious, or economic. Our crisis is the crisis of consciousness. Our impossibility to feel our core nature and see this nature in every one of us and in all things around us.
Absurdystan is the study of human consciousness and principles of nature. Inner study of universe existence and application of the universe rules into the community. Study links the spiritual nature of people and universal principles of the universe with our general behavior of infrastructure built on limited “spirituality” understanding of the people.
Absurdystan is the project for building the long-term sociology strategy of how people should serve and how cities should align their development approach to make the world work much better and joyful.
Prolog talks about the author, and about the reason for building this strategy. It touches on the current issues and the author’s personal reasons to open the study, publishing it on the web, and the direction of moving in-depth analysis.
- 1. Prologue
- 2. About the Author
- 3. Drivers of our existence
- 4. The vision of the Perfect Algorithm
- 5. The Ideology of happy people
- 6. Consumption vs. education-driven economy
- 7. My Personal Obsession on the Secret
- 8. Blessed or Foolish. Does not Matter
- 9. The Strategy
2. INITIAL AUM
Initial Aim talks about the connection of the quantum field with synonyms of Vedic notes. It briefly explains the role of Brahma, the role of Maya, and touches on the invention of Mandelbrot’s fractal called fingerprint of the God.
3. STRUCTURES OF “LI”
Structures of Li talk about the fractals, electricity, and the connection of natural geometry, or better say, the geometry of nature. It mixes principles of nature with the principles of physics, mathematics, and geometry in form as is known for us these days.
- 15. Vibrations
- 16. Forcing creation of matter
- 17. Triangle as a Trinity
- 18. Bodhisattva – NEED MORE TEXT
- 19. The Golden Key – NEED MORE TEXT
- 20. Spirals
- 21. Golden ratio
- 22. The “Li” Liology
- 23. The Network of Nadia
4. HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE OF LIFE
Hidden knowledge of life talks about the hidden information inside us. Our inner space and how to connect to it via meditation and trying to watch inside your mind, rather than outside. The inner world is much bigger than we can even imagine in our outer world.
- 24. The Illusion of Life
- 25. Hidden knowledge
- 26. The snake and the Lotos
- 27. The pineal gland or hypophysis
- 28. Kundalini activation – NEED MORE TEXT
- 29. Nimba
- 30. Jantra
Opening your inner world gives you an opportunity to become living in presence, become more conscious and start to live the life where everyone equals everyone else. We are all one – the variants of all possible scenarios. Changing the world through changing yourself and your perspective of understanding.
- 31. Life, freedom, and aspiration for happiness
- 32. Beyond thinking
- 33. Consciousness
- 34. Humility
- 35. Universe energy
6. OVERVIEW OF THE CURRENT
Overview of the current talks about the population, economics, and consumption-based lifestyle we are living these days. It’s just an overview of the past let’s say 100 years and the evolution of the population, their behavior, and how people serve these days.
- 36. Population Expansion History
- 37. Impact of Population Growth
- 38. Over Consuming Civilization Collapse
- 39. Smart consumption of Food
- 40. Smart consumption of Water
- 41. Consumption of Energy
- 42. Sustainable Smart Cities
- 43. Economics & Politics
7. THE CHANGE AS A CHALLENGE
Change as a Challenge describes the high-level process of customization of consumption-based economics into education-based economics. Economics where is not important “how much money” you have, but “how much knowledge” you have and how to use it for benefit of all of us.
- 44. Change is the Challenge – CUSTOM TEXT
- 45. Education Importance
- 46. The Knowledge Base
- 47. Transformation of Knowledge – ADD TEXT
- 48. Education Digitalisation
8. NEW SYSTEM STRATEGY
The new system strategy talks about the transformation of the system to the new. Including governance changes that are close to the Anarchy-capitalistic approach and usage of propaganda systems like media to transform people’s mindset to the new strategy.
- 49. Thoughts about System
- 50. Toward Spiritual Journey
- 51. Mind Transformation
- 52. The Role of Media
- 53. Using Propaganda in a Smarter Way
- 54. Propaganda Methods
- 55. Methods Use Cases – CUSTOM TEXT
API touches the author’s personal analysis of the human consciousness, and its connection to the quantum field called Akasha via analysis of the inner world, meditation, and connecting meditative practice with the sensors deprivation systems and modern analysis of neural networks. Still in work and experiments going on…