OSINT (open-source intelligence) is an intellectual discipline and a set of activities, tools, and methods for obtaining and analyzing information from open sources. It is applied to specific people, organizations, as well as events, and goals.

In 1947, CIA analyst Ken Sherman reported that about 80% of the country’s information is collected from open sources on the Web. A little later, the head of the United States Remote Intelligence Agency, Samuel Wilson, said that 90% of the intelligence data is also obtained from open sources, and only the remaining 10% comes from the professional work of agents and spies.

LATEST POSTS

GOVERNMENT

PEOPLE
Unity of soul and mind making good decisions
The mind has a will but is incapable of controlling external intention. The soul is able to feel its identity with external intention but has no will.

CITIES

SUSTAINABILITY

TECHNOLOGY

smart cities, space, science, technology, quantum, government, economics, SDG, municipal services, startups, influencers, brands, pioneers, innovator's dictionary, history, design